|esProtect SERIES||esProtect A||esProtect B|
|Number of Residential Units||2||4|
|Number of people||6||12|
|Height / diameter (mm)||517/184||825/184|
See our brochure for more information on esProtect.
- Protects the entire water installation system (e.g. pipes, sanitation system) from calcification
- Reliable protection of solar installations and their energy yield
- Satisfies the requirements of the Spanish Drinking Water Ordinance
- Maintains the original water quality
- Catalytic principle without the use of salts, dosing agents or electricity
- Environmentally friendly and without producing wastewater
- Granulate exchange only every 3 years
|1 When chalk (chemical: calcium carbonate CaCO3) is dissolved in water it is present in the form of calcium – (Ca2+) and carbonate ions (CO3 2-).||2 The limescale prevention devices contain the WATERCryst catalyser granulate with docking sites for calcium and carbonate ions on a specially developed surface.||3 The calcium and carbonate ions are captured by the docking sites and bonded together to make tiny calcium crystals. This process occurs on its own, without energy or the addition of chemical substances.|
|4 Once the calcium crystals reach a certain size they come loose from the surface thanks to the water flow. The docking sites are again free to create a new calcium crystal from the water flowing past.||5 Calcium crystals are washed out by water extraction from the cartridge and then distributed throughout the entire water pipeline system and water heaters.||6 The calcium crystals are flushed out through the fittings during water extraction. Deposits of calcium in pipes and hot water tanks are therefore sustainably prevented.|
Installation takes place in the cold water pipeline downstream from the water meter and the house water station (the check valve, filter and pressure reducing valve). The installation of a dirt filter is essential to ensure trouble-free operation and to protect the entire home’s water installation.
This protection device should only be used in water pipelines with chlorinated water.