See our brochure for more information on esProtect.
- Reliable protection of plate heat exchangers
- Ideally suited to the operation of a photovoltaic system
- Own thermal disinfection
- Improved safety during power outages through the automatic bypass mode (FailSafe module)
- Efficient maintenance and inspection through BMS and USP ports
- Cleaning with pipeline pressure (max. 4m high, 10m horizontally)
- Space saving
|Water Treatment||Thermal Disinfection (TD)||Backwashing|
|Water flows through the container filled with WATERCryst catalyser granulate. Some of the hardeners are converted into tiny calcium crystals and flushed out of the installation system by water extraction||The TD will take place every 96 hours at night by default. The TD takes approx. 2 hours. The device is separated from the water installation by a valve during the TD. The water supply is maintained by a bypass. No water treatment takes place during this stage.||After the TD, the hot water (80 °C) is rinsed out with cold water and is conducted to the drain through the flushing line. Once the device has cooled down, the control system returns to the water treatment mode. Regular and automatic thermal disinfection ensures the hygienic intrinsic safety of the BIOCAT limescale protection system.|
The BIOCAT KS device is installed directly at the point of entry, downstream from the water meter, pressure regulator and the house water filter. The installation of the house water filter is essential to ensure trouble-free operation and to protect the entire home’s water installation.